The following provider groups are now participating in a care coordination program for Medicare Fee-For-Service beneficiaries called the Accountable Care Coalition of Greater New York:
- Premier HealthCare
- UCP of Putnam and Dutchess Counties
- Cerebral Palsy Association of New York State
- Family Residences and Essential Enterprises
- UCP of Nassau County
- Developmental Disabilities Health Alliance
- ArchCare at Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
- The Resource Center
- Upstate Cerebral Palsy
- Queens County IPA
We encourage you to use this site to find out more about this program and the improved care it will enable us to provide.
Primary Care Physicians that wish to join ACCGNY, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.